The New York Harbor Railroad uses:
NCE Powerhouse Pro 5amp system purchased from Flying Scottsman Hobbies.
- This unit was replaced on 2016 with an identical system
- Four PSTwo Circuit breaker
The WiFi Throttles is running on JRMI Panel Pro installed on a Windows 10 Profession (64 bit edition).
Throttle Access Ports:
- NCE UTP Panels (12 Units)
- NCE RP02 Wireless Base Station
- WiThrottle: JMRI
- Windows 10
- Serial Connection to the Command Station
- Linksys Router
1) NCE Pro Cab "Hammerhead" (3 Units 1 Radio)
2) NCE Cab 04p (2 Units)
3) NCE Cab 04pr (2 Units)
4) NCE Cab 06r (3 Units)
- Power Drops: Red and White 22 Gauge Solid wire soldered to each rail (red to rear). Over 500 feet used so far.
- Main Sub-busses: Red and White 14 Gauge stranded wire.
- Frogs: Blue 18 Gauge stranded wire.
- DCC Specialties PSTwo Circuit Breakers (2 sets).
- New York Central 30th Street
- New York Central High Line
- Erie 28th Street
- Lehigh Valley 27th Street
Page Last Updated:
October 28, 2021
Webmaster: David Ramos